Sometimes I just need new pieces for the changing of the seasons. Other times I am looking for an outfit for a specific event. Either way, I know my Stitch Fix stylist has my back.
We are taking a break from the food today for my latest Stitch Fix! As our engagement photos are this weekend I asked for some pieces to wear such as cozy sweaters and hopefully a turquoise maxi dress because we will be returning home to Rochester, NY in hopes of catching some fall colors. Here goes!
P.S. Some of the jewelry I am wearing is from my other favorite subscription, Rocksbox. To try it out, use ERINBFF367 for a free month! You can wear and return as frequently as you want every month and you can buy the ones you want to keep!
1. Cupcakes and Cashmere Mia Dress / S / $108: While this isn’t a maxi dress it is turquoise, but unfortunately shorter than I wanted for our engagement photos. Also, undefined waists are not flattering on me. I tried it with a belt but didn’t feel like it worked. RETURN.
2. Pink Clover Alysse Cross Back Pullover/ XS / $48: I really wanted to keep this sweater, but I envisioned all the thread pulls that would occur from necklaces like the pendant one I am wearing in this photo which is notorious for doing such things to sweaters like this. And I am about to go full purple for my hair on Thursday and I’m not sure I need more purple on my person. RETURN.
3. Mello Day Rizzo Mock Neck Pullover / XS / $46: This sweater was so stinking soft and cozy! I don’t usually like turtle necks but this shorter mock neck kinda works. However, while I’m not opposed to dolman sleeves, I felt like it should have been one or the other. On the other hand, my friend loved it so I kept it for her!
4. Boom Boom Jeans Julianna Cargo Skinny Pant / 2 / $48: Soooooo I have more than one pair of black pants. But dang it these fit so well and felt great and such a great price too! Not to mention the zipper pockets which if they weren’t there I probably wouldn’t have bought them. I’m a sucker, KEEP.
5. BC Footwear Ringmaster Faux Suede Bootie / 7.5 / $80: I really like the top stitch on this bootie but something about them shape wise seemed off to me. I ended up finding a similar colored bootie for cheaper at Nordstrom Rack anyway. RETURN.
What’s your verdict of this month’s fix? Make sure to tell your stylist if there’s anything you want to see in your next fix!
For more details on Stitch Fix and how it works, check out my post from December 2014 or my past fixes listed below. There is also Stitch Fix for men! I bet there are plenty of men in your life that would rather have his clothing mailed to him than have to go to the store (or even shop online).
- December 2014 Stitch Fix #6
- February 2015 Stitch Fix #7
- April 2015 Stitch Fix #8
- June 2015 Stitch Fix #9
- August 2015 Stitch Fix #10
- September 2015 Stitch Fix #11
- November 2015 Stitch Fix #12
- January 2016 Stitch Fix #13
- April 2016 Stitch Fix #14
- April 2016 Stitch Fix #15
- June 2016 Stitch Fix #16
- August 2016 Stitch Fix #17
- October 2016 Stitch Fix #18
- December 2016 Stitch Fix #19
- December 2016 Stitch Fix #20
- February 2017 Stitch Fix #21
- April 2017 Stitch Fix #22
- June 2017 Stitch Fix #23
- August 2017 Stitch Fix #24
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post! I pay for these clothes on my own. However, this post does provide referral links for new sign ups which gives me a little credit to go towards my next box. Join me in the journey by signing up HERE.
Two years ago: Chocolate Chip Peanut Pie
Three years ago: Homemade Peanut Butter Goo Goo Clusters
Four years ago: Crispy Gnocchi
Six years ago: Butternut Squash Soup