Skip the mall, finding a parking spot, and waiting in line. Get a personal stylist from Stitch Fix and let them pick out 5 items tailored specifically to you – shipped right to your door!
Remember when I posted about my least favorite Stitch Fix 2 weeks ago? Well the awesome people over at Stitch Fix granted me a redo and even refunded my $20 styling fee so it’s as if it never happened! I tried to be as painfully specific as possible in my note to my stylist this time and made sure my Pinterest board was up to date. I even went though my style survey again just to make sure I covered all my bases. The more info the better, especially since I am kind of particular and already have a lot of items in my closet arsenal.
So let’s try this again, shall we? Pardon the photos as no one was around to help me, so enjoy the humor that is me trying to take these photos in my full length mirror. It reminds me of Myspace photos from back in the day – except my head is cut off cause as usual I’m making strange faces!
1. 41HAWTHORN Colibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse / XS / $48: I’m always on the lookout for tops that can pair with leggings since I don’t have many long enough and I loved that this one fit the bill. I do wish it was a different color or a pattern to pair better with black leggings but I’m not necessarily opposed to wearing black and blue together. Probably keep.
2. PLENTY BY TRACY REESE Bridgette Neoprene Pencil Skirt / X / $98: While I’m not normally a floral wearing gal, I have been interested in adding a top or bottom into my wardrobe. This skirt is made with neoprene and therefore reminded me of my scuba diving wet suit but it still managed to be comfortable and fun for spring. I can envision pairing it with edgy tops to fit more with my style. However, the price is high for a skirt. Probably return.
3. PAPERMOON Carlottia Cut Out Back Top / XS / $44: While the back detail was fun, I didn’t like how thin/see-through the material of this shirt was, thus requiring a tank underneath (if you notice you can see the tags through the shirt in the back). I also got a similar top in the exact same color in my February 2015 Fix and I don’t need another. RETURN.
4. LEVEL 99 Giovanni Straight Leg Jean / 4 / $108: Attempt #2 at white skinny jeans. Except these were straight legs and therefore were not what I wanted but I gave them a chance and tried them on anyway. While they were great at not being see through which is the biggest challenge I’ve had with white denim, they were crazy long and I had to roll them up twice. For $108 I don’t want to also get them tailored. I just want the pants I got last time but without holes or a frayed hem! I’m beginning to think I’m just not meant to own white denim. Return unless I find someone who can both hem and tighten the ankle width on the free.
5. PAPERMOON Isadora Dress / S / $68: This dress was cute but just didn’t excite me. Maybe if it had been a brighter color for spring/summer I would have liked it more. Might look better with a bright colored or patterned belt, but probably return.
What were your favorites? Is there anything you would want for yourself from my fix? Make sure to tell your stylist!
- December 2014 Stitch Fix #6
- February 2015 Stitch Fix #7
- April 2015 Stitch Fix #8
- June 2015 Stitch Fix #9
- August 2015 Stitch Fix #10
- September 2015 Stitch Fix #11
- November 2015 Stitch Fix #12
- January 2016 Stitch Fix #13
- April 2016 Stitch Fix #14
P.S. All the jewelry I am wearing is from my other favorite subscription, Rocksbox. If you wanna try it out, use my code ERINBFF367 for a free month.
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post! I pay for these clothes on my own. However, this post does provide referral links for new sign ups which gives me a little credit to go towards my next box. Join me in the journey by signing up HERE.
One year ago: Open-Faced Blueberry Cream Pie Grilled Cheese
Two years ago: Apricot Honey Scones
Four years ago: Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
Five years ago: Fried Mac and Cheese