Summertime brings camping and s’mores. But not everyone likes to sit around a campfire so here are 10 s’mores inspired desserts to get your fix.
In honor of today being National S’mores Day I’ve compiled a list of my top 10 favorite s’mores recipes on my blog. Some of them are from the early days of The Spiffy Cookie as made evident by the photos but don’t let that deter you from devouring them on sight. August is “Eat Dessert First” month after all so feel free to have one as an appetizer before dinner.
TOP 10 FAVORITE S’MORES RECIPES
1. S’mores Molten Lava Cake – If you thought lava cakes were sinful wait until you get ahold of one of these bad boys.
2. No-Churn S’mores Ice Cream – The addition of marshmallow to no-churn ice cream is something you don’t want to miss.
3. S’moreo French Silk Pie – This pie is in the running for fastest disappearing act ever.
4. S’mores Puppy Chow – Once you pop you can’t stop.
5. Chocolate S’mores Cupcakes – Skip the frosting and go for a giant toasted marshmallow on top instead,
6. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Ice Cream – How do you make s’mores better? Add peanut butter of course!
7. No Bake Peanut Butter S’mores Bars – The perfect bar for when you want a s’more without using the firepit or oven.
8. Reese’s Peanut Butter S’mores Cookies – Obviously this list wouldn’t be complete without at least one cookie appearance. With peanut butter again!
10. Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Peeps S’mores Pie – Brownie stuffed with peanut butter cups, baked into a graham cracker crust, and topped with toasted peeps marshmallows.
What’s your favorite s’mores recipe?