Welcome to #10DaysofTailgate hosted by Culinary Adventures with Camilla! There are nearly two dozen bloggers with over one hundred recipes to inspire you through an entire tailgating season. From Chili, Meatballs and Wings to Sangria, Pretzels and some sweet Desserts, we have all your tailgating recipe needs covered. #10daysofTailgate runs from September 20th through September 30th. A huge thank you goes to our event sponsors who have graciously donated prizes for our readers. There are fourteen different prize packages so make sure you enter the rafflecopter HERE and don’t forget to follow the hashtag on Twitter too, #10DaysofTailgate.
After making BBQ chicken pizza last week my cravings for BBQ were satisfied, but only for BBQ pizza. My taste buds immediately started craving all my other favorite BBQ dishes from Memphis. Such cravings could not have come at a better time with #10DaysofTailgate in full swing! And better yet I had all kinds of great tools and ingredients to use thanks to our awesome sponsors.
Here’s what the rest of the team brought to the table…
One year ago: Skillet Greek Yogurt Chicken
Two years ago: Sweet Potato Dark Chocolate Bars
CHERRY CHIPOTLE BBQ PORK NACHOS
1 lb. pork tenderloin
1 Tbsp dry rub BBQ seasoning
1 cup Cherry Chipotle Not Ketchup*
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp worcestershire sauce
1/8 tsp onion salt
1 lb. corn tortilla chips
1 cup nacho cheese sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Dry rub BBQ seasoning
- Rub tenderloin with mustard on all sides. Sprinkle BBQ rub on all sides. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- In a medium bowl mix together the BBQ sauce ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Heat if desired before serving.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and place tenderloin in the middle. Cook for 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Remove from oven. Using the foil on the baking sheet, wrap the tenderloin and let rest for at least 10 minutes before chopping or shredding (whichever you prefer).
- Divide chips between four plates. Top with pork, BBQ sauce, nacho cheese, cheddar cheese, and sprinkle with dry rub seasoning.
* You may substitute your favorite ketchup and mustard if you do not have these specific items
Source: The Spiffy Cookie original. Inspired by Central BBQ Nachos in Memphis, TN.
Disclosure: I received complimentary product from sponsors for this event. All thoughts and opinions are my own.