Literally kick up your favorite deviled eggs with the addition of Sriracha hot sauce in these Sriracha deviled eggs. Adjust to your heat preference by adding more or less.
Gearing up for more couch time watching football this weekend? Then I suggest these sriracha deviled eggs accompany you. They are just like a classic deviled egg but with a little extra kick for the heat lovers out there.
Unfortunately, I will not be accompanied by these tomorrow. I am actually lucky enough to be going to the Ohio State game! It’s just Rutgers but beggers can’t be choosers. Ever since my lab moved from Ohio State to Nationwide Children’s Hospital, tickets are not as easy to come by (and not as cheap either – I got an employee discount). But I digress.
I actually made these at the same time as the honey mustard deviled eggs, by request for a social gathering with my coworkers (but we are also all friends). Sadly, the coworker who requested them ended up not coming due to feeling under the weather (not COVID, but who wants to get any kind of sick?). While appreciated, definitely was a bummer! More for us I guess.
Are spicy deviled eggs your jam? then you should also check out the deviled egg eyeballs I made for Halloween festivities.
Two years ago: Chopped BBQ Ranch Salad with Cheetos
Five years ago: Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cannoli
Six years ago: M at Miranova
Seven years ago: Pumpkin Curry Pizza
Eight years ago: Maple Apple Pie with Walnut Crumble Topping
Nine years ago: Sloppy Joses with Avocado Cream
Eleven years ago: Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Peanut Butter Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha, or to taste
- 1 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Finely chopped chives, for serving
- Paprika, for serving
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, removing the yolk from the center of each egg. Place the yolks in a small bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, Sriracha, mustard, Worcestershire, sugar, salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix with a fork or whisk until creamy.
- Spoon or pipe into the center of each egg. Top with chives and paprika before serving and enjoy.