Give gifts from the heart this Valentine’s Day with this list of DIY gifts. From homemade lip balms to red velvet hot chocolate, I’ve got you covered.
Making a gift for your dude? Paint a mug with loveable phrases, inside jokes, monogram, favorite sports team/movie/whatever and fill it with a bag full of homemade hot cocoa mix and marshmallows. Heck maybe he’d enjoy some manly peppermint lip balm too.
Wanna go crazy and make gifts for your friends? Doodle hearts onto the mugs and fill with a bag of chai tea mix, homemade chocolate lip balm, and some sparkly hair ties. I’m tempted to make myself the same combo.
- DIY Hair Ties (red, pink, and/or glittery elastic)
- DIY Heart Shoe Clips
- DIY Marbled Clay Ring Dish
- DIY Painted Mugs (heart or loveable phrases)
- DIY Word Magnets (more loveable phrases/words)
- Homemade Cinnamon Hot Chocolate Mix
- Homemade Dark Hot Chocolate Mix
- Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix
- Homemade Peanut Butter Hot Cocoa Mix
- Homemade Vanilla Chai Tea Mix
- Lip Balms
- Peanut Butter Marshmallows
- Red Velvet Hot Cocoa Mix & Cream Cheese Marshmallows
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Mix
- White Hot Chocolate Pods
And in case you are also in need of menu planning ideas, check out the links below for previous years’ Valentine’s Day Recipe Roundups:
- Valentine’s Day Recipes for Two Roundup
- Valentine’s Day Recipe Roundup (2014)
- Valentine’s Day Recipe Roundup (2012)
One year ago: Chocolate Covered Strawberry Peeps Cupcakes for Two
Three years ago: Cinnamon-Blueberry Bread Pudding