Make life easier by planning your meals ahead of time with this week’s meal plan menu from 6 different bloggers, including 6 entrees, one breakfast and one dessert.
While it feels like summer just got into full swing, the appearance of not only back-to-school displays but Halloween candy at the grocery store makes me feel like it’s over. Thankfully this week’s meal plan is staying true to the season. If you have a vegetable garden, you may find my cheesy vegetable enchiladas handy in using up some on Monday. There plenty more veggies in the recipes from the rest of my blogging friends this week as well!
- Cheesy Vegetable Enchiladas – The Spiffy Cookie
- Pineapple Marinated Steak Tacos with Chimichurri Sauce – Foodtastic Mom
- Kale Fried Rice – The Pajama Chef
- Caprese Chicken Sheet Pan Meal – Big Bear’s Wife
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Smoked Sausage Fried Rice – The Cooking Actress
- Halibut en Papillote – Pies and Plots
- Breakfast Quinoa Burrito Bowls – The Spiffy Cookie
- French Strawberry Cake – Foodtastic Mom
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: Toasted Coconut Shortbread Cookies
Two years ago: Goat Cheese Stuffed Bacon, Peach, & Basil Burgers
Three years ago: Veggie Cups with Green Goddess Dip & Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Four years ago: Cinnabon Roll Rice Krispies Treats