This easy, chilled peach Greek yogurt pie tastes just like peaches and cream!
Disclosure: I was sent six 16 oz. tubs of blended Chobani Greek yogurt. I was not compensated for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Have you had a chance to try the new Chobani blended flavors yet? I was sent a case of all six flavors (mango, vanilla chocolate chunk, black cherry, blueberry, peach, and pineapple) and ended up making at least one recipe with each flavor, which I will be posting over the next week – it’s Chobani week here on The Spiffy Cookie!
How would you like to win some!? One of you will be the lucky recipient of all six 16 oz blended flavors just like I received. This giveaway is open to US residents only. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post. Giveaway ends Monday, August 20, 2012. Winner will be contacted via e-mail and has 48 hours to respond. GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
The first recipe I am going to share with you used the 0% peach Chobani Greek yogurt. I took a slight spin on and old favorite, strawberry yogurt pie, but obviously with peach instead. With peaches being in their prime right now I have not been able to get enough of them. The end of peach season is always a sad time, so I make sure to take in (literally) as much as I can while it lasts!
Despite the bagfuls of peaches I devour every week, some of them managed to find their way into this fluffy pie. And good thing they did, because the bits of fresh peaches resulted in perfection. It’s almost like a peaches and cream.
You could also use a pre-made graham cracker crust, but I like to be an over-achiever sometimes O:-).
Other great peach recipes:
- Peach Pretzel Salad – just like the strawberry version but with peaches
- Peach Cobbler with Honey-Thyme Biscuits – just add ice cream
- Fresh Peach Pie – double crust FTW
Side note: Did you know that graham crackers go bad? Not just stale, but disgusting, bitter-tasting bad? My parents had an unopened box of graham crackers which they claimed to be only a couple months old, but they were in fact 3 years past their expiration date. We did not realize this until I tasted one and immediately spit it out. Awfully awful. I do not recommend. Thank goodness I realized it before making the crust for this pie!
Post updated 7/6/21, photo above is the original.
- 1-1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- .30 oz. box of sugar free peach gelatin
- 12 oz. Chobani peach Greek yogurt
- 1 cup peeled, diced peaches (about 1-1/2 peaches), plus additional slices for topping
- 8 oz. light or non fat frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter until well mixed. Pour into a 9″ pie plate and press it evenly into the pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool while you prepare the filling.
- In a medium bowl dissolve peach gelatin packet in boiling water, cool slightly.
- Stir in yogurt until combined. Mix in diced peaches then fold in cool whip. Spread into prepared pie crust. Top with peach slices.
- Cool for at least 2-3 hours or overnight until set.
- Slice and serve
Did you make this recipe? I want to see! Tag @THESPIFFYCOOKIE on Instagram and hashtag it #THESPIFFYCOOKIE