It’s that time of year again, where you crave sweet treats but don’t want to put your A/C into overdrive by turning on the oven. We’ve got 6 no-bake treats to keep you and your house cool!
While we haven’t quite finished off May, it’s time to start thinking about June. For Memorial Day recipes, feel free to refer back to our May/Summer meal plan as there are lots of options that are perfect for this weekend. But today we are preparing you for the summer hear with a list of no-cook/no-bake recipes so that you don’t have to be a casualty of your oven declaring war on your A/C.
- Quick Raspberry Ice Cream – The Cooking Actress
- Baklava Granola Bars – Pies and Plots
- Nutella Mousse – The Spiffy Cookie
- Frosted Flakes Marshmallow Treat Bars – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
- Fresh Strawberry Pie – Savory Moments
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Dream – The Pajama Chef
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
Two years ago: Breakfast at Tiffany’s Burger
Three years ago: Grilled Steak with Peppers and Potatoes
Four years ago: Oven-Fried Avocado Tacos with Cilantro Lime Creme
Five years ago: Farfalle with Zucchini and Ricotta