Bigger is not always better, such as these bite-sized Peanut Butter Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites! With a peanut butter Oreo crust, pumpkin peanut butter filling, and chocolate ganache on top.
This content contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The combination of pumpkin and chocolate is not new to me. I often tout it as the fall version of peanut butter and chocolate – a combination which I love. But food doesn’t need to be monogamous, so why not all three at once?
I know that this three-way not only works but is quite delicious – as shown in peanut butter pumpkin pie with a chocolate crust and white chocolate reese’s pumpkin blondies. So naturally I decided peanut butter oreo pumpkin cheesecake bites needed to happen next.
I actually have made a version of these pumpkin cheesecake bites before but instead with the chocolate hazelnut spread Nutella, so it was an easy adaptation to use peanut butter and the result did not disappoint.
These peanut butter oreo pumpkin cheesecake bites use whole peanut butter creme stuffed Oreos as the crust. No need to crush, add butter, and press into the bottom of the pan, just toss a whole cookie in there. Oreos perfectly fit into the bottom of a12 mini cheesecake cups pan, but you can also use a regular cupcake pan if you don’t want to buy new baking supplies. Personally I love that pan because you don’t need liners, it has removeable bottoms! But I digress.
Once you’ve situated the Oreos in the bottom of your chosen pan, chop a few more up to mix into the peanut butter-pumpkin cheesecake filling, before you commit the rest to you belly via the traditional route. Once the Oreo crusts are topped with filling, bake, cool, top with a peanut butter-chocolate ganache and peanuts, and enjoy!
Four years ago: Cranberry Sweet Tea Sangria
Six years ago: Peanut Butter Mississippi Mud Brownies
Eight years ago: Pumpkin Corn Spoon Bread
Nine years ago: Slow Cooker Vegetarian Pumpkin Chili
Ten years ago: Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream
Twelve years ago: Stuffed Flank Steak with Potato Cakes and Amaretto Chocolate Cheesecake
- 12 peanut butter cream filled Oreos*
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 4 peanut butter cream filled Oreos*, chopped
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Oreos into the bottom of 12 mini cheesecake cups ** that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a stand or electric mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg until combined. Add the and peanut butter and mix until incorporated. Fold in the chopped Oreos.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture evenly into the 12 cups filling about 3/4 full. Bake for 25-28 minutes or until cheesecake is cooked through. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl add the chocolate, peanut butter and heavy cream. Microwave on 50% power for 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds until melted.
- Remove cheesecakes from pan and top each with a spoonful of ganache and peanuts. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
*If you cannot find them, use regular Oreos. **Can also use regular muffin pan with cupcake liners. Yield and cook time may differ.