This fresh, homemade watermelon lemonade is sweetened with a rosemary simple syrup that is perfect for summer gatherings. Also delicious spiked with tequila or vodka!
Have you ever made your own lemonade before? It might seem tedious to squeeze a bunch of lemons but I swear it’s the best lemonade you’ll ever have and you don’t need a whole lot of ingredients. Today’s version adds in rosemary and watermelon for something a little different.
Rosemary Watermelon Lemonade Ingredients:
- Seedless watermelon
- Fresh lemon juice
- Fresh rosemary
- Tequila or Vodka (optional)
First, you made a rosemary simple syrup. Then all you have to do is mix with a little more water, watermelon puree, and fresh lemon juice. Just like that you’ve made your very own rosemary watermelon lemonade that the whole family will love. But if you’re looking for a spiked version, add a little tequila or vodka. Mix up a Watermelon Mojito while you’re at it too.
Friday #LemonWeek Recipes
- Lemon Poppy Seed Sweet Rolls by Fresh April Flours
- Grilled Chicken Piccata by Palatable Pastime
- Creamy Lemon Smoothie Recipe by Blogghetti
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Lemon Tarragon Salmon by Art Of Natural Living
- Meyer Lemon Vanilla Shortbread Cookies by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Lemon Poppy Seed Thumb Print Cookies by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Lemon Pasta by Devour Dinner
- Lemon Blueberry Cookies by Best Cookie Recipes
- Lemon Tea Bread by The Freshman Cook
- Homemade Lemon Cake by Simply Inspired Meals
- Italian Lemon Ricotta Cake by The Fresh Cooky
- Lemony Shrimp Pasta by A Day In The Life On The Farm
- Lemon Crumb Muffins with Lemon Glaze by An Affair From The Heart
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake by Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog
- Ina Garten’s Lemon Chicken by Jen Around The World
- Lemon Ice Cream by Lemon Blossoms
- Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake by Home Cooked Harvest
- Grilled Lemon Herb Flatbread by That Recipe
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake by The Redhead Baker
- Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken and Gnocchi by Jonesin’ For A Taste
- Dragonfruit Lemonade by Magical Ingredients
- 3 springs fresh rosemary
- 3 cups water, divided
- 3 cups pureed fresh seedless watermelon
- 1-1/2 cups fresh lemon juice (about 6 large lemons)
- 1 cup tequila or vodka, optional
- Thin lemon slices and rosemary, for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1-1/2 cups of the water and sugar to a boil. Simmer until sugar has dissolved. Add the rosemary, remove from heat, cover. and let steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain into a pitcher. Discard rosemary sprigs (or keep for garnish). Add remaining 1-1/2 cups cold water, watermelon puree, and lemon juice to a pitcher and stir until the sugar dissolves. Stir in tequila, if using. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice and garish with slice of lemon and rosemary..
Did you make this recipe? I want to see! Tag @THESPIFFYCOOKIE on Instagram and hashtag it #THESPIFFYCOOKIE
Check out the amazing prizes you can win in our #LemonWeek Giveaway!
Prize #1: Rodelle Prize Pack
Rodelle Prize Pack includes:
- 2 count Gourmet Madagascar Vanilla Beans
- 2oz Almond Extract
- 4oz Natural Baker’s Extract
- 4oz Vanilla Paste
- 8oz Gourmet Vanilla Extract
- 25oz Organic Baking Cocoa
Prize #2: La Tourangelle Prize Pack
La Tourangelle Prize Pack includes:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Roasted Walnut Oil
- Regenerative Sunflower Oil
- 4oz Vanilla Paste
- Fleur de Sel Almond Butter
Terms and conditions: This #LemonWeek is sponsored by Rodelle and La Tourangelle which starts 5/23/2022 and ends 6/3/2022 at 11:59pm ET. Enter to win a prize pack from Rodelle or La Tourangelle that include baking and cooking ingredients. This giveaway is open to anyone 18 years or older in the United States. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Two (2) winners will be selected and sent prize packages directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #LemonWeek bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #LemonWeek posts or entry.a Rafflecopter giveaway