Combining your favorite fresh strawberry pie with creamy cheesecake into one delicious no-bake pie perfect for summer!
Welcome to the 4th Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. We’re celebrating all things summer with a week-long event that is absolutely filled with some of the best summer dessert recipes! Follow the hashtag #SummerDessertWeek on social media to find recipes and make sure to check out the bottom of this post for even more summer desserts!
This may only be my second recipe contribution to #SummerDessertWeek but it sadly is my last (for this year). So I decided to turn one of my favorite summer pies into a no-bake cheesecake pie – because I love cheesecake in any form just as much as this pie so why not combine them!? And all without an oven cause it’s f-ing hot.
No-bake graham cracker crust, filled with no-bake cheesecake filling, topped with Jell-O-fresh strawberry filling, and served with a dollop of fresh whipped cream! I even served mine with a little blueberry on top from our garden because I actually made this for July 4th and it made it all patriotic in color. And it was freaking delicious.
P.S. You might have noticed some ads in new places. I know that as a reader ads can be a nuisance, but I recently got accepted to Mediavine (which is kind of a big deal) and it will greatly help me fund all the money and time I pour into this little hobby of mine. I hope you understand! I’ll still deliver all the same content you love ;-).
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream & Chilled Desserts:
- Berry Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches from Our Sutton Place
Sweet Summertime Cakes and Cupcakes:
- Easy Funfetti Cake Batter Cookie Bars from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- 7 Up Pound Cake from Savory Experiments
- Brownie Cake from Back To My Southern Roots
- Chocolate Cherry Cake Roll from Sweet Beginnings
- Pina Colada Cake from It’s Shanaka
- Easy Summer Beach Themed Cupcakes from Blogghetti
No Bake Treats:
- Strawberry Shortcake Fudge from Sweet ReciPEAs
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie from The Spiffy Cookie
- Mixed Berry Mini Cobblers from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Tart Cherry Galette from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes from Big Bear’s Wife
- Blueberry Hand Pies from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
One year ago: Chewy Sweet Corn Cookies
Four years ago: Weekly Meal Plan #20
Six years ago: Pistachio & Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
Seven years ago: Chicken and Roasted Red Pepper Pizza with Rosemary Beer Crust
Eight years ago: Baked Turkey Ricotta Meatballs
- 18 graham crackers, finely crushed (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2-1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- Pinch salt
- 2 Tbsp strawberry gelatin
- 1 pint (about 2 cups) fresh sliced strawberries
- In a medium bowl, stir the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together with a fork. Press crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of a 9″ pie plate. Chill for 30 minutes before filling.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, milk, and vanilla until blended. Spread evenly in the pie crust.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat whisk together the sugar, water, cornstarch, and salt. Cook until clear and thick; remove from heat. Add the gelatin and stir constantly until dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Stir the strawberries into the gelatin mixture then pour into cooled pie crust. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
Source: Adapted from my No-Bake Apple Cheesecake Pie and my Fresh Strawberry Pie.
Did you make this recipe? I want to see!