Get ready for holiday party season with these sweet and savory recipes sure to please all of your guests.
‘Tis the season for cookies and appetizers! This is the last recipe meal plan of the year and we’re making sure you have everything you need to get through holiday party season. I still can’t get over how cute my snowman cheese ball turned out, almost too cute to eat. Almost. If you need a sweet snowman option, I also have little oreo snowman truffles!
P.S. I hate to break it to you, but this is actually the last month that I am hosting the monthly meal plan. Some of the other bloggers are continuing on so keep an eye on their blogs! I just needed to cut back on things because wedding planning is taking over my life haha.
- Sugar Plums – Savory Moments
- 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup Cookies – The Cooking Actress
- Snowman Blue Cheese Ball – The Spiffy Cookie
- Christmas Stollen Wreath – Pies and Plots
- Iced Cocoa Cut Out Cookies – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
- Hawaiian Meets Cajun Crab Dip Sliders – Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Cantucci (Almond Biscotti) – The Pajama Chef
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
One year ago: Buckeye Stuffed Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Cake
Three years ago: Hummingbird Cake
Four years ago: Caramel Frosted Pumpkin Mini Cakes
Five years ago: Arugula Pesto Pasta
Seven years ago: Caramel Apple Pie