Here’s this week’s meal plan with recipes from 6 different bloggers, including my spicy mustard and sweet potato turkey burgers.
I’ve been eating out a bit too much lately and instead need to cook my way through my fridge/pantry. It’s just so hard to resist sitting on the patio of an old or new favorite restaurant when it’s so nice out. Especially when I justify it by biking there, as if the 10-15 minute ride burns it all off. The major culprit has been my lack of meal planning. If you feel my pain, here’s this week’s meal plan with recipes from 6 different bloggers! I included the burger I made for #BurgerMonth 2014 – spicy mustard & sweet potato turkey burgers.
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Lasagna – The Cooking Actress
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas – Pies and Plots
- Spicy Mustard & Sweet Potato Turkey Burgers – The Spiffy Cookie
- Thai One Pot Pasta – Foodtastic Mom
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Chicken Tinga Tacos – The Pajama Chef
- Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese – Big Bear’s Wife
- Baked French Fries with Rosemary – The Cooking Actress
- Black and Blueberry Buckle – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: June 2015 Stitch Fix #9
Two years ago: Easy Honey Mustard Chicken
Three years ago: Cookie Dough White Chocolate Fondue
Four years ago: Prague