Get out of a recipe rut and check out this week’s meal plan brought to you by 6 bloggers including easy options for breakfast and dessert!
Not gonna lie, after a weekend full of delicious food cooked with friends in a cabin in TN I am not exactly looking forward to cooking in my regular kitchen again. Thankfully I get together with 5 other bloggers each week to create a weekly meal plan. Which recipes are you most excited about? After my Greek stuffed peppers last week, I’m really looking forward to revisiting my Greek pizza on Saturday! And how about that bourbon brined pork on Sunday? Oh and don’t forget those easy overnight maple-berry oats and no churn Oreo ice cream!
- Sriracha Fried Rice – The Pajama Chef
- Garlic Pork Chops with Bacon Wrapped Asparagus – Big Bear’s Wife
- Faux Fried Chicken Tenders – The Cooking Actress
- Healthy Zucchini Soup – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Greek Pizza with Greek Yogurt Pizza Dough – The Spiffy Cookie
- Bourbon Brined Pork with Candied Bacon Butter – Foodtastic Mom
- Maple Berry Overnight Oats – The Pajama Chef
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream (no machine required) – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal Cookies
Two years ago: Gluten-Free Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Cookies
Three years ago: Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Cookies Dipped in White Chocolate