Thanksgiving dinner menus are full of tradition. But here’s a list of those same tradition items with a fun twist to liven things up this year!
We are nearing the end of another month which means it’s time to unveil the next menu! This month we chose to share some of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes. We have a list of great sides that put a fun twist on the tradition recipes to compliment your favorite bird. Looking for a new turkey recipe? Check out my Spatchcocked Turkey with Champagne-Thyme Gravy and learn how you can cook that turkey in less time. Looking to get creative? Try my Blackened Roast Turkey and serve with collard greens and chorizo stuffing. Cooking for a smaller crowd or just don’t want to deal with a whole bird? My Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast Stuffed with Pear Hash is an absolute favorite of mine and makes me want to cook turkey more often. Last but not least, don’t feel left out of the feast if they are only two of you because I have an entire Thanksgiving Dinner for Two!
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl Bread – The Pajama Chef
- Persimmon cranberry sauce – Savory Moments
- Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes – The Cooking Actress
- Apple & Caramelized Onion Pretzel Stuffing – The Spiffy Cookie
- Green Bean Casserole Mashed Potatoes – Pies and Plots
- Pumpkin Pie with Pumpkin Spice Graham Cracker Crust – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
- Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Acorn Squash – Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
One year ago: White Chocolate Buckeyes
Three years ago: Apple Harvest Oatmeal Revisit
Four years ago: Sweet and Sour Chicken
Five years ago: Scooter’s Spaghetti