These orange creamsicle cheesecake bars are loved by all ages. With a swirled orange and white top and a golden Oreo crust, what’s not to love?
This content contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Fresh April Flours! Let’s celebrate this delicious day with our favorite cheesecake recipes– from fruity to chocolatey and mini to InstantPot, we’ve got you covered for your next cheesecake need!
You know those orange creamsicle ice pops? Along with the strawberry shortcake ones, they were a delicacy when I was growing up. I honestly haven’t checked the frozen section to see if either are still around, but the prior was the inspiration for these orange creamsicle cheesecake bars.
With a golden Oreo crust, the cream cheese filling is made orange in color and flavor with the help of real orange zest, orange extract, and a little food coloring. But make sure to reserve a little bit plain to make that creamy white swirl on top.
More #NationalCheesecakeDay Recipes
- Peach Cheesecake from Fresh April Flours
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake from House of Nash Eats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake from That Recipe
- Easy No Bake Cheesecake from Salt & Baker
- Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes from Making Miracles
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake from Devour Dinner
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Instant Pot Vanilla Cheesecake from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Easy No Bake Cherry Cheesecake in a Jar from Blogghetti
- Strawberry Cheesecake from Life Love and Good Food
- Mini Oreo Cheesecakes from Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog
- Instant Pot Vanilla Bean Cheesecake with Blueberry Compote from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- No Bake Fresh Mint Cheesecake from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Mini S’mores Cheesecakes from The Freshman Cook
- Mocha Cheesecake from The Redhead Baker
One year ago: Matcha Swirl Cheesecake Bars
Four years ago: Monthly Meal Plan: August
Five years ago: The 2016 Ohio State Fair
Six years ago: Lavender Vodka Lemonade
Seven years ago: Spicy Honey Mustard Hard Pretzels
Eight years ago: Bananas Foster Mini Cheesecakes
Nine years ago: Spaghetti Squash with White Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 8 oz. (approximately 16) whole golden Oreos, finely ground in food processor
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving overhang on opposite sides, and lightly grease. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and melted butter until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press evenly into prepared pan. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until set and just barely golden. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, and flour until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, and vanilla beating on low speed just until blended.
- Remove 1/2 cup plain batter and place in small bowl. Into the remaining batter, whisk in the orange extract and zest until well incorporated. Add just enough red and yellow food coloring to reach desired orange color. Spoon orange batter into crust and top with spoonfuls of reserved plain batter. Cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight before serving.
Source: Adapted from my Matcha Swirl Cheesecake Bars.