Spend more time with your family and less time in your kitchen with this list of weeknight meals and breakfast options.
July, where did you go? I cannot believe July. I am not a fan of this getting older and watching the months and years fly by faster and faster thing, because the older you get, the smaller fraction a year becomes of your total time alive and therefore seems shorter in comparison. At least that’s my theory. Could also be because we get more and more consumed with life and things to do. Guess we all need to take a moment to slow down huh? With that in mind, next month’s recipe theme is quick weeknight meals and breakfasts for back-to-school. Spending less time in the kitchen will allow for those breaks we all so desperately need, regardless of whether you have kids or not. I added my chorizo breakfast burritos to the list which are a great make-ahead option. What is your favorite weeknight dinner or breakfast?
- Crockpot Tenderloin and Northern Bean Ale Soup – Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- French Bread Pizza – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
- Skillet chicken and summer squash quinoa – Savory Moments
- Chorizo Breakfast Burritos – The Spiffy Cookie
- Maple Berry Overnight Oats – The Pajama Chef
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Breakfast Pastries – The Cooking Actress
- Fruity Pebbles Breakfast Cookies – Pies and Plots
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
One year ago: The 2016 Ohio State Fair & Ticket Giveaway
Two years ago: Lavender Vodka Lemonade
Three years ago: Spicy Honey Mustard Hard Pretzels
Four years ago: Bananas Foster Mini Cheesecakes
Five years ago: Spaghetti Squash with White Cheddar Cheese Sauce