Don’t let the week get you down, plan ahead and be prepared for dinner 6 nights a week! And don’t forget dessert.
Is it a coincidence the the first meal plan post Whole30 has two pizzas in it? Actually yes, it is because I don’t think any of the other bloggers were aware of this fact and I didn’t submit the pizzas, I did the Greek meatballs! Either way, totally not complaining about it and the rest of the week looks pretty darn tasty as well. And that salted caramel creme brulee!?
- Spicy Beef Lettuce Wraps – Pies and Plots
- Pizza Caprese with Garlic Cheese Bread – The Cooking Actress
- Chicken Piccata Casserole – Foodtastic Mom
- Slow Cooker Greek Meatballs – The Spiffy Cookie
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Stacked Onion Ring Chili Cheese Burger – Big Bear’s Wife
- Pumpkin and Sausage Pizza – The Pajama Chef
- Carrot Ribbon and Orange Salad – Pies and Plots
- Salted Caramel Crème Brûlée – The Cooking Actress
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Two years ago: Two Ingredient Nutella Fondue
Four years ago: Nutella Pecan Pie Bars
Five years ago: Nutella Chunk Cookies
Six years ago: Nutella Rice Krispies Treats