We’ve got another week full of great recipes for you and your family to enjoy all week long! Don’t forget the side dishes and desserts!
This weekend I spent some time back in Knoxville, TN visiting family and friends. My friend Christina and I hiked to Mt. LeConte in the Smoky Mountains and afterwards went to a chili cook off! As much as I love Columbus, OH, I seriously miss that place sometimes.
This week’s meal plan has me already looking forward to next weekend more than usual as I have my eye on that slow cooker apple butter pork. I am also dying to try the spicy peanut butter chicken on Wednesday. And of course don’t forget one of my favorite soups is on the menu this week – black bean and chorizo soup! It couldn’t be easier to make.
- Pumpkin Chicken Meatballs with Spaghetti Squash – The Pajama Chef
- 5 Ingredient Ravioli Soup – Big Bear’s Wife
- Spicy Peanut Butter Chicken – The Cooking Actress
- Classic Homemade Guacamole – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Black Bean & Chorizo Soup – The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Glazed Pork Tenderloin – Foodtastic Mom
- Chocolate Baked Oatmeal – The Pajama Chef
- Blueberry Pie Sugar Cookies – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: Salted Caramel Apple Pie with Crumble Topping
Three years ago: Spicy Black Bean Burgers
Four years ago: Mini Pink Ombre Sugar Cookie Cake