From oven-fried avocado tacos to Cincinnati chili we’ve got your dinner plans covered this week with recipes from 6 different bloggers.
I don’t know about you but I had quite the eventful weekend. Which means I did very little cooking at home at the upcoming week won’t involve much either as it is Restaurant Week here in Columbus. But for those of you not lucky enough to live here, you get to start your week with grilled pork chops and end with a blackberry tart. Check it out below!
- Perfectly Grilled Pork Chops – Foodtastic Mom
- Oven-Fried Avocado Tacos with Cilantro Lime Creme – The Spiffy Cookie
- Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet – Big Bear’s Wife
- Cincinnati Turkey Chili – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Fiesta Burgers – Pies and Plots
- Butter Baked Chicken – The Cooking Actress
- Corn and Edamame Sesame Salad – Foodtastic Mom
- Blackberry Tart – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: Sourdough Cheddar & Herb Biscuits
Two years ago: My Favorite Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Roundup
Three years ago: Frozen Cookie Dough Wrapped Banana Pops
Four years ago: Vegetable Fried Rice for One