A week of tasty recipes brought to you by 6 great bloggers. Which recipe are you looking forward to this week?
I hope you all are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! What’s on your menu for tomorrow? I love holidays that involve cooking on the grill which is why I added my spicy taco burgers to the menu this week. Granted, they are slotted on Thursday but you can always swap days around per your preferences. And there’s also an awesome peanut butter butterfinger ice cream for dessert this week! Make it today and serve it tomorrow.
- White Bean Kale Soup – Pies and Plots
- Creamy Chicken on Biscuits – The Cooking Actress
- Kentucky Hot Brown Mac and Cheese – Foodtastic Mom
- Spicy Taco Burgers with Guacamole and Corn – The Spiffy Cookie
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Cheesy Broccoli Chicken and Rice – Big Bear’s Wife
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Apple BBQ Chicken & Slaw – The Pajama Chef
- Almond Butter Granola – Pies and Plots
- Peanut Butter Butterfinger Ice Cream – The Cooking Actress
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: Kiwi Herman
Two years ago: Goat Cheese Spinach Artichoke Dip
Three years ago: Healthier Elote
Four years ago: Banana Peanut Butter Bread Pudding