Enjoy some fun flavors during the week and then get ready for your Easter dinner and/or brunch this weekend with this week’s meal plan brought to you by 6 different bloggers.
Are any of your into college basketball? I admit I don’t pay much attention until March Madness rolls around and then I’m all about filling out a bracket and seeing it unfold. Unfortunately Ohio State didn’t make the cut this year but I’m still pulling for the B1G conference as a whole. But of course the best part of any sporting event is always the food and on this week’s meal plan there’s plenty of recipes to enjoy while watching your bracket unfold such as cheesy popper chicken, spicy black bean burgers, easy chicken parm, and sweet potato chorizo chile mac.
This week’s menu plan will also help you plan for Easter, with cheddar and scallion mashed potatoes to pair with your holiday ham and some cute coconut rice krispies treats that look like bird’s nests for dessert. If you are hosting brunch instead, how about a pear dutch baby with blackberry syrup? Heck you could have Brunch on Saturday as well if you add some fried eggs on top of your chilaquiles. Brunch every damn day.
- Cheesy Popper Chicken with Strawberry Salsa and Guacamole Rice – Foodtastic Mom
- Spicy Black Bean Burgers – The Spiffy Cookie
- Easy Weeknight Baked Chicken Parmesan – Big Bear’s Wfie
- Sweet Potato Chorizo Chile Mac – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Easy Chilaquiles – Pies and Plots
Easter Sunday Side Dish
- Baked Cheddar and Scallion Mashed Potatoes – The Cooking Actress
- Asian Pear Dutch Baby with Blackberry Syrup – Foodtastic Mom
- Toasted Coconut Bird’s Nest Krispies Treats – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: Greek Potato Casserole
Two years ago: Baked Reuben Taquitos with Thousand Island Dipping Sauce
Three years ago: Raw S’mores Cookie Dough Bites
Four years ago: Corned Beef with Blackberry Mustard Glaze