Snag this easy menu plan with favorite recipes from 6 great bloggers! This week’s meal plan includes and breakfast you an enjoy all week long and a dessert for two.
How many of you enjoyed the meal plan last week? Well here’s another weekly installment! With 3 slow cooked meals, 2 skillet entrees, and an easy comfort food option you’ll be all set. Then instead of a side dish this week, prepare some cinnamon applesauce granola to enjoy for breakfast all week long. And for dessert we have tiramisu for two (of course you can double/triple if necessary). I may have to start following these meal plans myself.
Also, don’t forget to set your clocks an hour ahead either when you go to bed next Saturday night/when you wake up Sunday, March 13! Which reminds me of the time that TN wanted to remove itself from daylight savings. That would have been annoying as I lived in Memphis, TN at the time, right on the border of Arkansas and Mississippi, and would have had to keep tabs on the time zones half of the year when going to said places. Either the whole country keeps doing it (except Arizona) or remove from all. I’m in favor of the latter but what do I know.
- Easy Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches – The Pajama Chef
- Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet (Homemade Hamburger Helper) – Big Bear’s Wife
- Mom’s Pot Roast – The Cooking Actress
- Vegetable Fried Quinoa – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup – The Spiffy Cookie
- Simply Delicious Chicken and Dumplings – Foodtastic Mom
- Cinnamon Applesauce Granola – The Pajama Chef
- Tiramisu for Two – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Two years ago: St. Patrick’s Day Recipe Roundup (2014)
Three years ago: Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla Pie
Four years ago: Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza
Five years ago: Apple Harvest Oatmeal