Gear up for spooky season with these easy Halloween 7-Layer Bars, with a graham cracker crust, white and semi sweet chocolate chips, coconut, M&Ms, candy corn, and sweetened condensed milk.
Picture this: it’s the day before Halloween and you are fully stocked with Halloween candy. Are you dressed and ready to hand out said candy or do you plan on hiding out with all your lights off, keeping the candy for yourself?
When I lived in an apartment, I rarely got trick-or-treaters so I didn’t bother buying any extra candy. On the rare occasion that I did I could easily scrounge up some from my stock piles for baking, because it’s practically a requirement as a food blogger to have all kinds of stuff on hand at all times. Although I admit I was a food pack-rat even before I started this blog.
Regardless of whether you bought a large amount of candy in preparation for Halloween or not, here’s an excuse to keep some for yourself in order to make these 7-layer bars! I used Halloween M&Ms and candy corn because let’s be honest, there’s no other way I would eat candy corn.
The Layers of Halloween 7-Layer Bars:
- Graham cracker crust
- White chocolate chips
- Semisweet chocolate chips
- Shredded sweetened coconut
- Halloween M&Ms
- Candy corn
- Sweetened condensed milk
You can easily substitute any of your favorites or leftover candies. Throw those Snickers and Reese’s cups in there instead of the chocolate chips and M&Ms, you won’t be disappointed. But if you need guidance I actually do have a recipe for Leftover Halloween Candy Layer Bars.
One year ago: Pumpkin Oreo Truffles
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup Halloween M&M's
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup festive sprinkles, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13-inch pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press evenly into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips, coconut, M&Ms and candy corn over the top. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top of the bars. Top with sprinkles, if using.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until golden around the edges. Cool completely before slicing into 24 bars.
Source: Adapted from Crazy for Crust.
Did you make this recipe? I want to see! Tag @THESPIFFYCOOKIE on Instagram and hashtag it #THESPIFFYCOOKIE
Post updated 10/12/22, photos above and below are the originals.