Whether you’re baking treats for your Halloween party or trying to find ways to use leftover candy, we’ve covered it all!
Welcome to the Halloween edition of the Monthly Meal Plan! All of these recipes are a great way to end your meals all month long, to serve at a Halloween party, or some are even great for utilizing leftover candy if you can resist eating it straight.
All The Desserts
- Boo-tterscotch M&M Cookies – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
- Spooky chocolate chip spider cookies – Savory Moments
- Candy Corn Pretzel Bites – The Pajama Chef
- Butterfinger Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – The Cooking Actress
- Under The Sea Snack Mix – Pies and Plots
- White Chocolate-Raspberry Eyeball Cupcakes – The Spiffy Cookie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Whoopie Cookies – Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats | Savory Moments | The Pajama ChefThe Cooking Actress | Pies and Plots | The Spiffy Cookie | Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
Three years ago: Cherry Chipotle BBQ Pork Nachos
Four years ago: Skillet Greek Yogurt Chicken
Five years ago: Sweet Potato Dark Chocolate Bars