Whether you need a recipe for Easter, Mother’s Day, or just something to celebrate the coming of spring, we’ve got you covered!
How did you like our March themed meal plan? I hope it was a hit because now it’s time to get ready for April! We’ve got a list of recipes for Easter, Mother’s Day, and just general spring happiness. It seems crazy to think about spring when we’ve been hit by cold fronts recently, but I have to remind myself that it will come and I’ve already started my seeds indoor to plant in my vegetable garden in about 6 weeks. Here’s hoping the final frost is in sight!
- German Egg Pancakes – Savory Moments
- Bird Nest Donuts – Foodtastic Mom
- Betty Watkinson Cranberry Bread – The Ninja Baker
Entrees & Sides
- Springtime Linguine – The Pajama Chef
- Cheesy Tater Tor Casserole – The Spiffy Cookie
- Rainbow Brite Sprinkle Sugar Cookies – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
- Lemon Brownies – Pies and Plots
- Strawberry Tartlets – The Cooking Actress
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
Three years ago: Inedible Favorites – Luke’s 2nd Birthday
Four years ago: Inedible Favorites – Luke’s 1st Birthday
Five years ago: Jalapeno Popper Buffalo Chicken Pizza