Don’t worry about finding the answer to the question “What should I cook for dinner?”. We’ve got you covered all week!
Is it bad that I want to skip right to breakfast? I guess not since that’s how we start every day right? That blueberry swirl bread just look so good! It’s like breakfast for dessert and I dig it. Especially after a month of smoothies, eggs, and fake oatmeal while doing Whole30. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve actually enjoyed the experience, but breakfast was the more difficult part as I realized how much grain/bread I depend on for breakfast.
- Pizza Skillet – Big Bear’s Wife
- Sesame Ginger Shrimp Ramen Noodles – The Pajama Chef
- Glazed Salmon with Strawberry Salsa – Pies and Plots
- Easy Tacos – The Cooking Actress
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Make Your Own Pizza – Foodtastic Mom
- Slow Cooker Honey Gold Chicken Wings – The Spiffy Cookie
- Blueberry Swirl Bread – Big Bear’s Wife
- Grapefruit-Walnut Sheet Cake – The Pajama Chef
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!