Bringing you easy, delicious recipes to get you through the week and even enjoy over the weekend! Not to mention the options for breakfast and dessert.
Guys, where did November go!? Christmas is less than 3 weeks away and I am so very much not ready. Thankfully we’ve got lots of comforting food on the meal plan this week to ease the trauma. I’m intrigued by the addition of cinnamon to Sarah’s bacon carbonara on Monday and want to dive head first into Angie’s beef stew.
- Cinnamon Bacon Carbonara – The Pajama Chef
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew – Big Bear’s Wife
- Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole – The Cooking Actress
- Spicy Balsamic Roasted Vegetables – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Burrito Bowls – The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Red Wine Pot Roast – Foodtastic Mom
- Lemon Herb Eggs in Ciabatta – The Pajama Chef
- Chocolate Dipped Madeleines – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows
Three years ago: Sausage and Cheese Wonton Cups
Four years ago: White Chocolate Peppermint Covered Pretzels