You don’t want to miss this week’s meal plan, full of comforting dishes that don’t require many pans to cook. Check out what we have in store for you this week!
You probably have lots of Thanksgiving leftovers and likely don’t need much for meal planning this week, but just in case we are here in full force offering lots of one pan meals that are full of comfort to get your through the cold lull between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I’m crushing on Kayle’s sausage gravy and biscuit casserole on Sunday. As for my contributions, I’ve included my roasted sweet potato tacos and some white chocolate cranberry pistachio cookie bars for dessert.
- Pumpkin Shepherd’s Pie – Foodtastic Mom
- Roasted Sweet Potato Tacos with Black Beans and Kale Ceviche – The Spiffy Cookie
- Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Bake with Idahoan Signature Russets – Big Bear’s Wife
- Baked Pizza Pasta – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Halibut en Papillote – Pies and Plots
- Sausage Gravy & Biscuits Casserole – The Cooking Actress
- Copycat Lou Malnati’s Salad – Foodtastic Mom
- White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Cookie Bars – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: Monthly RawSpiceBar Review
Two years ago: I Mustache You Some Questions
Three years ago: Cranberry-Walnut Oat Bread
Four years ago: Red Velvet Rice Krispie Treats
Six years ago: Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini