6 meals, one side dish, and even dessert. All planned out for you to make your week a little bit easier.
Even though I probably should have stayed home and got things done this weekend, true to form I decided it was a good idea to go to Richmond, VA for the weekend to visit my friend Haley. How could I resist!? But sadly weekends are short and after a fun weekend it’s time to return to reality.
- The Lazy Southern’s Shrimp and Grits – Big Bear’s Wife
- 1970s Style Tacos – The Pajama Chef
- Spiced Sweet Potato Fries with Chicken Patties – Pies and Plots
- Sicilian “Enchiladas” – The Cooking Actress
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Supreme Mashed Potato Pizza – Foodtastic Mom
- Baked Penne with Slow Cooker Bolognese – The Spiffy Cookie
- Broccoli and Cheese Hasselback Potatoes – Big Bear’s Wife
- Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter Cups – The Pajama Chef
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: Banana Bread Granola Bites
Two years ago: Leftover Halloween Candy Layer Bars
Three years ago: Butternut Squash, Spinach and Feta Pizza
Four years ago: Pumpkin Bread Pudding