Get cozy and comfortable for fall from the inside out with this week’s meal plan. Brought to you by 6 of your favorite food bloggers.
Can you tell we are in the fall spirit for your meal plans lately? I added a customizable slow cooker recipe where you can use your favorite dressing to make a chicken salad sandwich. And that salted caramel apple pie for dessert? Get in my belly.
- Southern Style Chicken and Dumplings – The Cooking Actress
- Hormel Pepperoni Quinoa Salad – Pies and Plots
- Slow Cooker Chicken Salad Sandwiches – The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Cheese Tortellini Soup – Foodtastic Mom
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Crockpot Saucy Italian Chicken – The Pajama Chef
- Tuscan White Bean Soup with Ham – Big Bear’s Wife
- French Onion Macaroni and Cheese – The Cooking Actress
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Two years ago: Pumpkin Pecan Oatmeal
Three years ago: Pumpkin Popcorn Balls
Four years ago: Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes