Craving comfort foods and slow cooked meals? We’ve got your covered with this week’s meal plan thank to 6 bloggers including myself.
Holy crap it’s October. I’m actually on top of things and have my Halloween decorations up already but it still hasn’t quite sunk in yet. All the rain we’ve been having has been helping since before then it was still as hot as summer. This meal plan should help get you into the fall spirit as it’s got plenty of slow cooked and comfort food meals. But to be honest, what I’m looking forward to most is that salted caramel pecan pie for dessert. OMG.
- Vegetable Fried Quinoa – Pies and Plots
- Chicken and Biscuits – The Cooking Actress
- Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken and Artichoke Pasta – Foodtastic Mom
- Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Burrito Bowls – The Spiffy Cookie
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Brown Butter Gnocchi with Summer Squash, Almonds, & Soft-Boiled Eggs – Big Bear’s Wife
- Crock Pot Pot Roast – The Pajama Chef
- White Chocolate Cranberry Muffins – Pies and Plots
- Salted Caramel Pecan Pie – The Cooking Actress
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Three years ago: Tofu Lettuce Wraps With Cashew Sauce
Four years ago: Mini Pumpkin Black and White Cookies