Your weekly meal plan curated by 6 different food bloggers to made your whole family’s bellies happy.
Oh man, after being out of the country for a week, promptly followed by a crazy Friday at work and a 65 mile bike ride on Satruday, I cannot begin to think about what I am going to cook this week. I may need to take a page out of my own book and follow the meal plan this week that we’ve put together for you. I added my root beer burger to the list because I think everyone needs it in their life. And it’d be a great addition to your football viewing menu, in addition to the wings and pizza on the menu this week.
- 30 Minute 2 Ingredients BBQ Wings – Big Bear’s Wife
- Costa Rican Rice and Beans with Fried Eggs – The Pajama Chef
- Sweet Potato Salad – Pies and Plots
- Butter Cream Chicken – The Cooking Actress
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Taco Pizza – Foodtastic Mom
- Hard Root Beer Burgers with Blue Cheese and Crispy Onions – The Spiffy Cookie
- Bacon and Artichoke Risotto – Big Bear’s Wife
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cake with Nutella Frosting – The Pajama Chef
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: No-Bake Apple Cheesecake Pie
Two years ago: Amaretto Spiced Apple Cider
Three years ago: Stuffed Red Velvet Truffles
Four years ago: Homemade Yellow Cake Mix