Your week is looking pretty darn delicious if we have anything to say about it. Follow this meal plan and your belly will be a happy one.
The flavors of fall may not be in full swing for most people yet, being that it is still technically summer even if it is the tail end, but you can see the hearty comfort food starting to seep out. This meal plan is no exception. However, to balance out all the delicious pasta and burgers in slider and soup form, I threw in a chicken parmesan salad. Sure it’s breaded but it’s on top of lettuce so that cancels it out, right?
- Cheeseburger Sliders – The Cooking Actress
- Easy Chilaquiles – Pies and Plots
- Chicken Parmesan Salad – The Spiffy Cookie
- Pork Apple Meatballs with Hard Cider Gravy – Foodtastic Mom
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Amish Cheeseburger Soup – The Pajama Chef
- Spaghetti Carbonara – Big Bear’s Wife
- White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese with Truffle Sea Salt – The Cooking Actress
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Two years ago: Healthy Vegetarian Taco Salad
Three years ago: Mixed Berry Slab Pie
Four years ago: Roasted Cherry Brownie Cheesecake