Have a delicious week with recipes from 6 different food bloggers including a side dish and dessert to seal the deal.
Is this really it? The last week of summer? Admittedly, I am a bit over the humidity we’ve been experiencing lately, but still. In acceptance of this inevitable change of the seasons, this week’s meal plan has some slow cooker recipes to make weeknight cooking a breeze while also not overheating your house with a hot oven such as my beef tacos and Foodtastic Mom’s stuffed sweet potatoes. I’m digging the rest of the week’s menu as well, especially’s The Cooking Actress’s pizza on Sunday. Then when it’s all said and done we can reminisce about the summer while enjoying a lemon-lime pistachio bar for dessert.
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Foodtastic Mom
- Slow Cooker Beef Tacos – The Spiffy Cookie
- Chicken and Broccoli Au Gratin – Big Bear’s Wife
- Roasted Chickpea, Carrot, & Radish Salad with Lemon-Dijon Dressing – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Healthy Baked Tuna Quinoa Cakes – Pies and Plots
- Chevre and Spinach Pizza with Truffle Honey-Goat Cheeses – The Cooking Actress
- Sugared Walnut Grape Salad – Foodtastic Mom
- Lemon-Lime Pistachio Bars – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Two years ago: Healthy Vegetarian Taco Salad
Three years ago: Mixed Berry Slab Pie
Four years ago: Roasted Cherry Brownie Cheesecake