Gear up for May with this week’s meal plan, including nachos for Cinco de Mayo! We’re just here to make sure you don’t go hungry.
Guys it’s freaking MAY! Which means I turn 31 in 3 days already (may the fourth be with you). Didn’t I just turn 30? I’ve decided that the reason time starts flying the older you get is because when you were 10, 1 year was a tenth of your life. But as you age, 1 year becomes a smaller and smaller fraction of your overall life and therefore seems shorter and shorter. Makes sense right? So let’s make the most of our days and make sure we’re eating the good stuff. Check out this week’s meal plan with one of my favorite creations, Greek yogurt gnocchi with spicy pesto!
- BBQ Chicken Salad with Jalapeno Basil Ranch Dressing – The Pajama Chef
- Chicken and Broccoli Penne Alfredo – Big Bear’s Wife
- French Dip Sandwiches – The Cooking Actress
- Vegetarian “Cheeseburger” Nachos – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Greek Yogurt Gnocchi with Spicy Pesto – The Spiffy Cookie
- Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake – Foodtastic Mom
- Freezer Breakfast Burritos – The Pajama Chef
- Hummingbird Cake – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: Cheetos Mac & Cheese
Two years ago: Caprese Salad Bagel Bites
Three years ago: Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes