What’s better than a week of meals including one savory pie, one sweet pie, and a Guinness beef stew? Get ready for tasty week!
So many things this week! Pi Day is Monday and you can either celebrate with a savory hand held pastry-pie or with a coconut cream pie for dessert. Then on Thursday for St. Patrick’s Day set up your slow cooker to make dinner for you in the form of Guinness beef stew. Sounds like a good week to me.
- Turkey Spinach Provolone Pastry – The Cooking Actress
- Healthy Baked Tuna Quinoa Cakes – Pies and Plots
- Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Brisket – The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Guinness Beef Stew – Foodtastic Mom
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Zin-Zen Chicken – The Pajama Chef
- Garlic Roasted Chicken Thighs – Big Bear’s Wife
- Crispy Baked Onion Rings – The Cooking Actress
- Coconut Cream Pie – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: Jalapeno-Cilantro Hummus with Lime Pita Chips
Two years ago: Rainbow Fruit Pizza Tart
Three years ago: Guiltless Avocado Alfredo Pasta with Spicy Chicken