Keep the good times rolling this summer with this list of summer recipes perfect for your July 4th party or everyday grilling.
June may have one more week left in it but it’s not too early to start thinking about your July 4th plans. We’ve got a list of patriotic treats, grilling options and sides, and even a cute patriotic sangria if I do say so myself (yes it’s my recipe contribution this month). For no-bake treat recipes, feel free to refer back to the June meal plan. How will you be celebrating Independence Day?
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
- Baked Blueberry Pork Egg Rolls – The Pajama Chef
- Salt and Pepper Sweet Pickle Deviled Eggs – Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Green Bean and Red Potato Salad – Savory Moments
- Rice Krispies Treat Birthday Cake – Pies and Plots
- Red White and Blue-Berry Shortcake Cupcakes – The Cooking Actress
- Red, White & Blue Sangria – The Spiffy Cookie
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
Two years ago: Ohio Trail Mixer Cocktail
Three years ago: Strawberry Almond Scottish Oatmeal
Four years ago: Homemade Mozzarella & Caprese Salad Skewers
Five years ago: Blueberry-Blackberry Muffins