Now this is my kind of meal plan. You’re all set with delicious meals for the entire week, including one side dish and a dessert!
You guys, as much as I have been surprisingly happy with what I’ve been eating on Whole30, this week’s menu makes me wish it were over already. I want to eat all the things! Why I decided to torture myself with those root beer chocolate chip cookies escapes me. Maybe I am just testing my self control. If you are not doing Whole30, you must try them! Along with everything else.
- Slow Cooker Beef Sliders and Lemony Grilled Green Beans – Foodtastic Mom
- Buffalo Chicken & Quinoa Stuffed Peppers – The Spiffy Cookie
- Baked General Tso’s Chicken Wings – Big Bear’s Wife
- Tortellini Soup – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Moroccan Lentil Soup – Pies and Plots
- Salisbury Steak Meatballs – The Cooking Actress
- The Best Rice Pilaf – Foodtastic Mom
- Root Beer Chocolate Chip Cookies – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Foodtastic Mom | The Spiffy Cookie | Big Bear’s Wife | The Pajama Chef | Pies and Plots | The Cooking Actress
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Erin, I really think you just want to get other people in trouble because you are requiring yourself to be disciplined… Why else would I, who doesn’t bake, who doesn’t eat cookies, save your root beer chocolate chip cookies?… ???? I would have to use regular root beer, though, because I don’t do artificial sweeteners. Hopefully that would work. I’m not the biggest fan of root beer, but these cookies do sound really intriguing.
YOU MUST MAKE THEM!! O:-) They are one of my favorite cookies I’ve ever made. You won’t be sorry. And you can definitely use regular root beer. The only reason I used a diet version was because it was a sponsored post for that specific beverage haha.