Start your week right with a plan for dinner each day along with a breakfast and dessert idea. Recipes brought to you by 6 different bloggers!
Let’s start the new year out right with a week planned week of meals! This week features a lightened up version of the second most popular recipe of my blog, cream cheese chicken enchiladas, and instead serve the filling stuffed inside of an acorn squash. I’m also digging the slow cooker chile verde on Tuesday because it’s soup and slow cooker season!
- Cream Cheese Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Squash – The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Chile Verde – Foodtastic Mom
- Cheesy Southwest Farro – The Pajama Chef
- Spinach and Black Bean Ravioletti Soup – Big Bear’s Wife
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Poulet en Papillote (Chicken in Parchment Paper) – The Cooking Actress
- Hearty Healthy Beef Stew – Pies and Plots
- Crustless Quiche Lorraine – The Spiffy Cookie
- Kentucky Apple Skillet Cake – Foodtastic Mom
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Two years ago: Banana Peanut Butter Cup Muffins Revisit
Three years ago: Jalapeno Popper Crostini