Christmas is almost here! Fill in your holiday baking and dinner menu with this handing list featuring recipes from 6 different bloggers.
Just like for Thanksgiving, we are changing up your weekly meal plan by giving you Christmas themed recipes! Whether you are looking for recipes to create the perfect holiday dinner, or for some festive sweets, we’ve got you covered. I shared my spiced beef roast which would go great with either mashed potato recipe on the list (or both), the salad, and all the baked goods!
P.S. After this week we are taking time off until the new year. Stay tuned for your 2017 weekly meal plans!
- Balin’s Spiced Beef Roast – The Spiffy Cookie
- Puff Pastry Chocolate Croissants – The Cooking Actress
- Green Bean Casserole Mashed Potatoes – Pies and Plots
- Mashed Potato Casserole – The Pajama Chef
- Sugared Cranberry Salad – Foodtastic Mom
- Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake – Big Bear’s Wife
- Flourless Dark Chocolate Cookies – The Cooking Actress
- Christmas Stollen Wreath – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
The Cooking Actress | Pies and Plots | The Spiffy Cookie | Foodtastic Mom | The Pajama Chef | Big Bear’s Wife
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: Homemade Instant Oatmeal
Two years ago: Pear-Cranberry Sauce
Three years ago: Gluten-Free Chipotle Cornbread Muffins
Four years ago: Streusel-Topped Milky Way Apple Butter Bread