All your meals for the week, from 6 different bloggers, all in one convenient place.
What a lovely weekend we had here. Went grocery shopping Friday and became one with the couch, Saturday we went to the Ohio State vs Indiana game then had friends over later for game night. And then as for today, I actually had a slow cooker bolognese on the mean for dinner already but now that I see Foodtastic Mom’s on here for Monday I may need to adapt mine a bit. I shared a fan favorite – cauliflower crust pizza topped with a beet sauce, goat cheese, candied walnuts, and arugula. Then for dessert I whipped up a fun concoction – apple cinnamon bread pudding made with fireball whiskey!
- Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce – Foodtastic Mom
- Beet & Goat Cheese Pizza with Cauliflower Crust (Beetza) – The Spiffy Cookie
- Thomas’s Easy Chili Recipe – Big Bear’s Wife
- Beef Stroganoff – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Chicken Stock Poached Pears with Broiled Pork – Pies and Plots
- Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken – The Cooking Actress
- The World’s Best Garlic Bread – Foodtastic Mom
- Boozy Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: Chocolate Deviled Eggs
Two years ago: No-Churn Pumpkin Cannoli Ice Cream
Three years ago: Ghost Chili with Cornbread Topping and Chipotle Creama