Keep those bellies happy with a meal plan for the week including breakfast and dessert. Recipes selected by 6 different bloggers.
What have you been doing to celebrate the “official” last weekend of summer? I’m certain is doesn’t involve meal planning, but lucky for you it’s already done for you including some spicy chickpea bacon burgers to throw o the grill tomorrow for Labor Day.
As for me, I spent the weekend in my hometown Rochester, NY for Bob’s sister’s wedding! We will be home tomorrow however to have one day to relax before the work week begins again. Which by the way, work has been crazy busy as I’ve taken on more responsibility at the same time as training new people. But I digress… enjoy your week of meals!
- Spicy Chickpea Bacon Burgers – The Pajama Chef
- Shrimp and Grilled Corn Tacos – Big Bear’s Wife
- Caramelized Onion and Roasted Garlic Pasta – The Cooking Actress
- Kale and Corn Salad for Pizza Night – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Sweet and Sour Chicken – The Spiffy Cookie
- Minestrone Risotto – Foodtastic Mom
- Lightened Up Cheesy Sausage Grits Breakfast Casserole – The Pajama Chef
- Homemade Dr. Pepper Floats – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Burrito Bowls
Two years ago: Corn Frittata with Asiago Cheese
Four years ago: Chicken Salad with Grapes, Apple, and Pecans