Six bloggers combined their powers to bring you another week of delicious recipes. Cook along with us or pick and choose to fill in your week!
Let the grilling continue! I am so excited to grill everything I can get my hands on while the weather permits which means burgers, steaks, chicken, fruit, and pizza! Sure enough this week’s meal plan includes a delicious pork apple burger. But sometimes it rains so there are also recipes on the meal plan this week for indoor cooking such as my zucchini lasagna. And don’t forget the no-bake chocolate hazelnut pie for dessert!
- Pork Apple Burgers – Foodtastic Mom
- Zucchini Lasagna – The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Braised Short Ribs – Big Bear’s Wife
- Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Ramp and Mushroom Frittata – Pies and Plots
- Crispy Chicken with Italian Sauce & Noodles – The Cooking Actress
- Lemony White Bean Hummus – Foodtastic Mom
- No-Bake Chocolate Hazelnut Pie – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Foodtastic Mom | The Spiffy Cookie | Big Bear’s Wife | The Pajama Chef | Pies and Plots | The Cooking Actress
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
One year ago: Garlic-Parmesan Potato Salad
Two years ago: Pesto-Feta Dip with Roasted Red Pepper
Three years ago: Wheat-Oat-Flax Buns