Posts Tagged ‘peanut butter’
Get your rice krispies treat fix with this single serving recipe. Make it your own with your preferred nut-butter and mix ins. I chose white chocolate peanut butter and peanut butter cups!
How many of you have already dug into the Easter candy? The holiday-shaped Reese’s are always my weakness, with their superior peanut butter to chocolate ratios. Just when I thought the temptation could not get any stronger, Reese’s coated these beautiful creations with white chocolate. There’s nothing I love more than PB+Choc than PB+WChoc, which lead to the birth of this rice krispies treat with a double dose of PB+WChoc. And it’s all mine!
Whip up this single serving white chocolate peanut butter rice krispie treat with a hidden white chocolate Reese’s cup in the middle and you will be the happiest person around, assuming you also love PB+WChoc – if not change it up to your preferences! It just might cause you to forget all about your imploded March Madness bracket. (Although I did win in both groups I entered upon Florida’s loss, despite Wisconsin’s loss whom I picked to win it all.)
Three years ago: Spicy Mac and Cheese
SINGLE SERVING WHITE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER RICE KRISPIES TREAT
1/2 Tbsp Peanut Butter & Co.’s White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter
1/2 Tbsp unsalted butter
2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
3/4 cup Rice Krispies puffed rice cereal
1 white chocolate Reese’s peanut butter cup (I used the Egg shape)
- Lightly grease a small bowl or tupperware, set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the peanut butter and butter. Add the marshmallows and stir until smooth. Mix in the cereal with a rubber spatula until evenly distributed.
- Press half the mixture into the prepared bowl. Place the Reese’s cup in the middle, top with remaining cereal mixture and press evenly. Allow to cool completely.
- Use a knife or small spatula to remove the treat. Enjoy!
Source: Adapted slightly from Something Swanky.
Get ready for the best day ever – it’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Day! Join our hosts, Carla (Chocolate Moosey) and Miriam Overtime Cook), and a group of 31 bloggers who are sharing their favorite chocolate peanut butter recipes, ranging from cookies and bars to scones and muffins. Follow the hashtag #chocPBday on social media and join us with your favorite chocolate and peanut butter recipes. Looking for recipes all in one place? Follow our Pinterest board. We are also teaming up with OXO, King Arthur Flour, and Peanut Butter & Co. to bring you three fabulous prize packs. You don’t want to miss this opportunity! Giveaway details are at the end of this post.
When it comes to mini desserts, mini cheesecakes are my favorite. Combining these cute cite-sized treats with peanut butter and chocolate seemed like a fantastic way to celebrate Chocolate Peanut Butter Day. Peanut Butter & Co.’s Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter was used in these cheesecakes to ensure complete peanut butter and chocolate saturation, but were also stuffed with caramel-peanut butter candy bars and topped with more candy, peanuts, and caramel sauce. You might want to take a moment to admire their beauty, but only a moment because they deserve to be devoured.
Check out all the chocolate and peanut butter action going on today:
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Parfait by Hip Foodie Mom
- Dark Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies by Mind Over Batter
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Crumb Parfait by Hungry Couple
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Doughnuts by It’s Yummi!
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Brownies by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Buckeye Cheesecake Bars by Chocolate Moosey
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Scones by All Day I Dream About Food
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Jam Bars by Poet in the Pantry
- Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cannolis by Souffle Bombay
- 4 Layer Chocolate Brownie Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting by Neighborfood
- Mini Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Cheesecakes by The Spiffy Cookie
- Peanut Butter Nanaimo Bars by Crumb: A Food Blog
- Chocolate Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies by In The Kitchen With KP
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies by The Cooking Actress
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle by Kelli’s Kitchen
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream by Kelly Bakes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Biscotti by Lauren Kelly Nutrition
- Chunky Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies by Snappy Gourmet
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Bars by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Peanut Butter Bundt Cake with Chocolate Cheesecake Filling by Overtime Cook
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls by Gotta Get Baked
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Quick Bread by Magnolia Days
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream by Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips Bars by Roxana’s Home Baking
- Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Blondies by What Smell’s So Good
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Earthquake Cake by I Wash You Dry
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares by Food Lust People Love
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Cups by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispie Cheesecake Bars by Food Faith Fitness
One year ago: Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
I finally decided that my final departure from Memphis will either be Friday evening or Saturday morning. The decision depends on whether there will be reason to stay later in the day on Friday, resulting in the requirement for sleep before driving. As of right now, I do not know of any such plans but if nothing comes up I’ll just mosey on out to start living the pretend retired life. Bring on the card games!
Speaking of games, the Superbowl is nearly upon us and I have barely touched upon appropriate recipes. I’m so out of it with upcoming holidays, food holidays, and other such events that I even missed peanut butter day. Disgraceful. In an attempt to remedy this I am sharing an easy, 3-ingredient fruit dip that you can whip up in no time. If you don’t feel challenged enough, then go ahead and put that fruit on skewers to make it look all fancy schmancy. Stay turned tomorrow for an entire lineup of Superbowl eats!
Get your stretchy-fat pants on because just looking at this dessert may cause weight gain. It’s a dessert lasagna using chocolate graham crackers for the “noodles”, cream cheese-peanut butter-whipped cream filling, and chocolate as the sauce. Between the layers and on top there are also chopped Reese’s cups and peanuts. I did use reduced fat cream cheese and light cool whip to make myself feel slightly better when the inevitable face plant into a second serving occurred.
This incredible, decadent dessert is worthy of today’s event – Ohio State playing Clemson in the Orange bowl! Admittedly I am still a bit bitter about losing to Michigan State and therefore losing the shot at the National Championship Game. But that will never stop me from getting excited to watch some college football and indulging in the gloriousness that is this dessert.
One year ago: Skinny Creamy Italian Chicken Skillet
Two years ago: Sweet ‘n’ Spicy Hawaiian Pizza
If you are like me, the winding down of yet another college football season makes me sad. Some of you couldn’t care less but I’m going to tell you why you should – peanut butter and chocolate Saturdays are coming to a close. Regardless of the outcome of the Big Ten Championship game tonight, Ohio State will be playing in a bowl game. Which means that after today there is only one PB+C Saturday left and I know how many of you care about that combination.
These little cupcakes are a bit unorthodox for a Buckeye treat, using white chocolate instead of regular, but sometimes it’s good to change things up. I even made mini cupcakes instead of regular sized ones in order to appease all the people in my life that like to cut every dessert portion I serve in half (Stephanie). Not to mention my obsession with baking things in mini muffin pans recently, such as the wonton cups and mousse cookie cups. These mini white chocolate-peanut butter cupcakes are topped off with a white chocolate buttercream and a dose of spirited sprinkles. I’ll share if you can finish the end of this chant: “O-H!”
What do you think I should make for the last PB+C Saturday of the season?
One year ago: Cranberry Fritters
There may be a whole lot of Thanksgiving recipes floating around these days, but it’s still Peanut Butter Lover’s Month and I’m taking a break from the pumpkin to celebrate with peanut butter cinnamon rolls. Taking another spin on mini cinnamon rolls, these have PB Crave’s Razzle Dazzle peanut butter all up in their business making them taste like PB+J rolls. With peanut butter in the dough and peanut butter in the filling, I almost did a peanut butter glaze but decided to bring out the flavor of white chocolate instead (which is also included in this raspberry-peanut butter). These shrunken mini cinnamon rolls would also be a great treat to prep the day before Thanksgiving and bake in the morning for breakfast. You know, in case you need another thing to bake and prepare ;-).