Posts Tagged ‘hot cocoa’
One Greek yogurt thumbprint recipe, endless variations! These soft and chewy Greek yogurt cookies are the perfect base for your favorite coatings and toppings from sprinkles to jelly.
Four years. Seriously, I have been doing this for 4 years? At the same time it sometimes seems like it has been longer than that but what a great 4 years it has been! I’ve met some of my favorite food bloggers and they were all as awesome as I imagined they would be. I also ate a TON of great food along the way. Speaking of food, helping me celebrate this happy occasion are a few brands which I frequent including Chobani Greek yogurt, Dollop frosting, OXO, Peanut Butter & Co., and Red Jacket Orchards. And they all contributed party favors!
4th Blogiversary Giveaway:
- One 32 oz. container of 4% Whole Milk Plain Chobani Greek Yogurt
- One 12 oz. container Dollop Hot Chocolate Frosting
- An assortment of 3 Red Jacket Orchard jams
- Peanut Butter & Co.’s The Big Six (six assorted jars of PB in a carrying case) and a signed Peanut Butter & Co. Cookbook
- OXO medium cookie scoop, egg beater, cookie spatula, and dough blender
These 5 party guests and I baked cookies together. We made super soft and chewy Greek yogurt thumbprint cookies coated in sprinkles, cinnamon-sugar or just left plain, and then topped with strawberry jam, cinnamon-raisin peanut butter, and hot chocolate frosting with marshmallow bits. One cookie recipe with tons of variety! And to sweeten the deal I’ve got a giveaway for one lucky reader. Just use the Rafflecopter widget located at the end of this post to enter.
One year ago: The Bee’s Knees Peanut Butter Pie
Two years ago: Funfetti Cheesecake White Chocolate Brownies
Three years ago: Funfetti Truffle Chocolate Cupcakes
Welcome to Christmas Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Jen of Juanita’s Cocina. Each day we will be celebrating a new holiday baking theme where each blogger makes a dish they love. We hope you enjoy this fabulous event. Tune in each day starting Monday December 3rd and ending Friday December 7th.
Want to know what you can expect to see? Here is the schedule:
- Monday, December 3rd – Christmas Cookies/Bars
- Tuesday, December 4th – Peppermint Surprise
- Wednesday, December 5th – Christmas Cakes/Cupcakes
- Thursday, December 6th – Gingerbread Surprise
- Friday, December 7th – Christmas Pie/Pastry
I hope you weren’t starting any kind of diet this week, because it’s about to get ruined.
For today’s theme, “Christmas Cookies/Bars”, I decided to make hot cocoa cookies because nothing warms me up more during the cold holidays than hot cocoa. These cookies are complete with miniature marshmallow bits mixed in and a miniature 3 Musketeers Hot Cocoa candy bar pressed into the middle to make a variation of a blossom cookie. And they taste just like hot cocoa!
Be sure to check out all the other bloggers’ creations:
- Mice Cookies from Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic
- Biscoff Blossoms from Jen of Juanita’s Cocina
- Double Chocolate Thumbprints from Liz of That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cookie Sticks from Anuradha of Baker Street
- Snickerdoodles Snowballs from Kristen of Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Cranberry Pistachio Christmas Biscotti from Isabelle of Crumb
- Mint Chocolate Pudding Cookies from Erin of Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Hot Cocoa Blossoms from Erin of Spiffy Cookie
- My Favorite Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
- Guest Post: Peanut Butter Fudge Cake by Bake or Break
- Gingerbread Oreo Snowman Truffles
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Salted Nutella Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies
- Guest Post: Whole Wheat Pumpkin Waffles by Lauren's Latest
- Captain Rodney's Baked Cheese Dip
- Caramel Apple Pecan Cheesecake