Fall comes with all of your favorite comfort foods that also happen to be perfect for tailgating. Even if you’re not into sports you can get into this.
Like many, I am sad that summer is coming to an end. I am going to miss all of the fresh summer fruits and vegetables available at the farmer’s market that I can walk to from my house. But I am also kind of ready for sweaters and fall tailgating food. As such we’ve prepared a list of perfect tailgating food whether you are watching the game at home or tailgating in the parking lot of the stadium. What are your favorite fall/tailgating recipes?
- Classic French Onion Dressing & Dip – Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Easy and Healthy Seasoned Grilled Chicken Breasts – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
- Grandpa’s hot dog sauce – Savory Moments
- Skinny Southwest Chicken Dip – The Pajama Chef
- Puppy Chow – The Cooking Actress
- Cheeseburger Egg Rolls – Pies and Plots
- Slow Cooker Loaded BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos – The Spiffy Cookie
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
Three years ago: No-Churn Fluffernutter Ice Cream
Five years ago: Pizza Quinoa Casserole