Looking for an outfit for an event or just need everyday pieces? The stylists at Stitch Fix have you covered.
Sydney returned to me for this month’s Stitch Fix! Hooray! She gets me more than any stylist I’ve had over the years and last month was a bust without her. As usual she did a great job referring to my note and my style board and picked out pieces that were clearly inspired by them. Let’s take a look shall we?
P.S. Most of the jewelry I am wearing is from my other favorite subscription, Rocksbox (except obviously for the necklace I got). If you wanna try it out, you can use my code ERINBFF367 for a free month! I promise it’s addicting. Or maybe that should be a warning? Either way worth trying for a month for free!
1. Collective Concepts Carrina Dress / S / $74: While I appreciated the fulfillment of my request for a strappy dress, I was totally not digging the cut, print, or the crochet that I keep saying I don’t like. It was not flattering at all and does nothing for my waistline (which I work my butt off to maintain and I’m not about to make it disappear). But there always seems to be one item in my fixes that is just off the mark. Maybe I need to uncheck the box that tells my stylist to include a piece outside my usual? RETURN.
2. Papermoon Sandie Knit Top / XS / $34: In case you didn’t notice I asked for strappy things and my stylist totally delivered! Pardon my laziness to not change into a better bra for this (a bralette would be cute), but I really love how this top looks. However I’m undecided about the fabric. It’s a smooth, stretchy polyester which I have a few dresses in and love but I’ve just experienced it in shirt form. It’s really comfortable though. Maybe? See front shot below.
3. Margaret M Lani Short / S / $68: I also requested dark printed shorts and while my stylist clearly delivered on all my requests, I would have preferred something darker. But regardless of hue, I’m totally not digging the print. They are super comfortable, although almost too comfortable and feel like I should be wearing them to bed. Granted if they had been in a better print/color that would not be an issue. Alas. RETURN.
4. Bay to Baubles Remmy Fringe Pendant / $34: Guess what, I also requested a silver pendant necklace! When I first pulled this out I was in love. But then I put it on and the metal fringes kept getting out of line when I moved around and they jingled a bit. Not that I don’t have other necklaces that do these things, I’m just trying to decide if it’s worth $34. Maybe?
5. Papermoon Pensacola Strappy Halter Blouse / XS / $28: I saved the best for last! This strappy tank was a winner the moment I took it out of the box. I didn’t even have to try it on to know I wanted to keep it but of course I did just in case. And holy crap that price is just too good to be true! My favorite piece in the box by far and a definite KEEPER!
What’s your verdict of this month’s fix? Make sure to tell your stylist if there’s anything you want to see in your next fix!
For more details on Stitch Fix and how it works, check out my post from December 2014 or my past fixes listed below. There is also Stitch Fix for men! I bet there are plenty of men in your life that would rather have his clothing mailed to him than have to go to the store (or even shop online).
- December 2014 Stitch Fix #6
- February 2015 Stitch Fix #7
- April 2015 Stitch Fix #8
- June 2015 Stitch Fix #9
- August 2015 Stitch Fix #10
- September 2015 Stitch Fix #11
- November 2015 Stitch Fix #12
- January 2016 Stitch Fix #13
- April 2016 Stitch Fix #14
- April 2016 Stitch Fix #15
- June 2016 Stitch Fix #16
- August 2016 Stitch Fix #17
- October 2016 Stitch Fix #18
- December 2016 Stitch Fix #19
- December 2016 Stitch Fix #20
- February 2017 Stitch Fix #21
- April 2017 Stitch Fix #22
- June 2017 Stitch Fix #23
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post! I pay for these clothes on my own. However, this post does provide referral links for new sign ups which gives me a little credit to go towards my next box. Join me in the journey by signing up HERE.
Two years ago: White Chocolate Chip Key Lime Pie Oreo Cookies
Three years ago: Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Four years ago: Single Serving Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie
Six years ago: Eggplant Veggie Burgers