Whether you need a recipe for Easter, Mother’s Day, or just something to celebrate the coming of spring, we’ve got you covered!
April is nearly over and May is almost here! Which means one last spring holiday, Mother’s Day, before we dive head first into summer. For Mother’s Day recipes, feel free to refer back to our April/Spring meal plan as there are lots of options that can carry over for that. But today we are thinking about patriotic, summer, and backyard party things! Such as s’mores cookies, desserts that look like flags, spiked lemonade, fresh food, and grilled food. Sounds like my kind of summer.
Also, as a bonus this month we have a giveaway for a Shinola leather card case! It’s meant to be a fun present for Father’s Day, but you can do whatever you so please with it. To enter, simply use the widget located at the bottom of this post. Shout out to Laura (Pies and Plots) for setting this up!
- Rhubarb Lemonade – Savory Moments
- Chipotle-Pineapple Chicken Kabobs with Smokey Date Sauce & Cilantro-Lime Rice – The Spiffy Cookie
- Fresh Cherry and Asparagus Salad – Foodtastic Mom
- Cherry Chipotle Chicken Salad with Cherry Lime Salsa – The Pajama Chef
- Chocolate S’mores Cookies – The Cooking Actress
- Flag Cake – Pies and Plots
- Cinnamon Sugar Blondie Bars – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
Two years ago: Kiwi Margaritas
Three years ago: Gluten-Free Avocado Brownies
Five years ago: Baked Banana Almond Pancakes